Yacht charter Canary Islands: The Canary Islands are an archipelago of the Kingdom of Spain consisting of seven islands of volcanic origin in the Atlantic Ocean. They are located off the northwestern coast of Africa (Morocco and the Western Sahara).
They form an autonomous community of Spain. The islands and their capitals are:
*Gran Canaria (capital Las Palmas de Gran Canaria)
* Tenerife (capital Santa Cruz de Tenerife)
* Lanzarote (capital Arrecife)
* La Palma (capital Santa Cruz de La Palma)
* La Gomera (capital San Sebastián de La Gomera)
* El Hierro (capital Valverde)
* Fuerteventura (capital Puerto del Rosario)
The nearest island is 108 km from the northwest African coast.